Emotional Mastery – How to live and enjoy your life to the fullest
“Fast, easy freedom from your “not-useful emotions.”
Emotional Mastery provides a unique approach to resolving trauma, anxiety and all forms of emotional pain and reactivity! This book teaches you how to debug and upgrade your inner human software for mastering your emotions more easily and quickly than you ever thought was possible. Use these fast, easy processes to free yourself and start to really enjoy living life to the fullest!
• Learn how to rapidly develop emotional competence
• Gain mastery over negative thoughts so you just don’t have them any more
• Gain mastery over anxiety and depression
• Gain mastery over anger, disappointment and frustration
• Gain mastery over heartbreak and grief
• Remove the inner barriers to trusting and acting on your intuition… consistently
• Learn how to overcome trauma and addictions
• Learn how to eliminate unresolved emotional pain held in your body
• Learn how to cultivate a state of pure knowing and certainty
• Learn about the Global Campaign for Emotional Competence
“In this brilliant book Tom Stone has distilled out of his vast experiences the simplest and most useful tools for creating profound and lasting change in your life. And if that weren’t good enough, he has identified the essence of how to cultivate a whole new style of functioning that allows you to, “Respond spontaneously to the needs of the moment with the fullness of your being.” This is a potent combination and a whole new way of dismantling unwanted habits and limitations. It is unlike any other program for enriching your life that I’ve ever seen.”
– Jack Canfield, Co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul® series and The Success PrinciplesTM: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.
“Tom’s 12 Core Dynamics of Human Conditioning helps me get further clarity about myself and overcome those conditions to achieve bigger success both personally and professionally. I have been working in the field of human resources management for 20 years. I found a lot of conflicts among various functions or teams are driven by people’s emotional incompetence. This significantly impacts peoples motivation and morale, brings low productivity, damages team performance and corporate culture.
Tom’s workshop on “Human Software Engineering” helps address those common organizational issues. It helps develop high performing individuals and teams, empower leadership and shape stronger corporate culture.”
– Jenny Liu – Managing Director, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank (China) Company Limited
“After 30 years as a television journalist and 10 as a professional coach I’ve had the honor and privilege of meeting some truly remarkable and gifted people. Tom Stone for me redefined gifted and remarkable. Not only is he an incredible human being to know, he is a true master from which to learn. His Pure Awareness techniques and Core Dynamics frame of reference offer a completely new and effective paradigm for joyfully experiencing the gift of our shared humanity. I thank Tom for bringing his brilliant light into the world.”
– Bill Campbell, Host/Executive Producer, “Chicagoing with Bill Campbell” WLS-TV, ABC7 Chicago, Founder and President – Campbellquest